Clearing Autofill Data in Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon. ...
- Click on History, then click on History again in the menu that appears.
- Select Clear browsing data. ...
- If it is not already selected, click on the "Advanced" tab.
- At the top, choose “All Time” option to clear all saved data.
- How do I clear my Autofill?
- Where is Autofill data in Chrome?
- How do I change Chrome Autofill data?
- How do you delete suggestions on Google Chrome?
How do I clear my Autofill?
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (the icon featuring three vertical dots) Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data. In the dialogue that appears, check the “Autofill form data” checkbox, then select the amount of data you'd like to delete from the dropdown menu at the top of dialogue box.
Where is Autofill data in Chrome?
Open your Chrome browser. Click on the three dots at the top right corner. Go to Settings, look for the Autofill section, and select Passwords. You will see a list of websites with usernames and passwords.
How do I change Chrome Autofill data?
Tap the three dots — located either to the right of the address bar (on Android) or the bottom-left corner of the screen (on iPhone) — and select "Settings." 2. To change your settings for autofill addresses, tap "Addresses and more" and toggle the feature on or off, or edit your saved information as necessary.
How do you delete suggestions on Google Chrome?
Computer. Click the three-dot menu in Chrome ⁝. It's at the top-right corner of your browser. If you just want to delete an individual search suggestion, hover your mouse cursor over the suggestion and click the X on the right side.