- Go to the PS4 System Software page using a PC or Mac.
- Scroll down the page and select "Perform a new installation of the system software".
- Follow the steps and download the full installation file.
- How do I fix error CE-34878-0 on PS4?
- What does code CE 34788 0 mean on PS4?
- How do I fix error code on PS4?
- Why do I get CE-34878-0?
How do I fix error CE-34878-0 on PS4?
An error has occurred with the application. Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system. If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive ("HDD") in your system, please re-install the original HDD.
What does code CE 34788 0 mean on PS4?
PS4 Error (CE-34788-0) occurs because the update file you're trying to use to update PS4 system software is not usable due to corruption of the file or malfunction of the USB connection.
How do I fix error code on PS4?
When you see error code CE-34878-0, the first and easiest thing you should do is restart the PS4.
- Turn the PS4 off.
- Disconnect the PS4's power supply from the power outlet.
- Wait for 30-60 seconds.
- Plug the power supply back in.
- Turn on the PS4 and let it boot up.
Why do I get CE-34878-0?
CE-34878-0 is one of the most common error codes happening to users from time to time. It is caused by the PS4 corrupted data, games/applications crash, or the system software issues. If you get stuck in the error CE-34878-0 in PS4, don't worry, it is not hard to fix.