This message means Google Chrome couldn't find and load the webpage you're trying to visit. To fix the problem, try the steps below.
Delete your cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, select More .
- Select More tools Clear browsing data.
- Select a time range Cookies and other site data. Clear data.
Why do I keep getting this webpage is not available?
This error can happen due to many reasons like typing a wrong website address, invalid cookies on your Google Chrome browser, DNS server issues or enable the proxy feature in Internet Options with a dead proxy.
How do I fix a website error?
If you try to visit a website and it doesn't open, first try to fix the error with these troubleshooting steps:
- Check the web address for typos.
- Make sure your internet connection is working normally. If your internet connection is unstable, learn how to fix internet stability issues.
- Contact the website owner.